- Hon. Paul Handy (Office of Administrative Hearings)
- Hon. Erika Pierson (Office of Administrative Hearings)
- Hon. Ramsey Johnson (Presiding Judge, Civil Division)
- Dan Clark (D.C. Law Students in Court)
- Sharon Goodie (Courts’ Community Coordinator)
- Gabriella Lewis-White, D.C. Bar
- Lance Murashige, HoganLovells
- Valerie Schneider, Howard University School of Law
- Diana Sisson, Childrens Law Center
The program is designed for those who represent clients on housing issues; members of the bar who may be interested in representing clients on housing issues, including in pro bono cases; law students who may be contemplating clinics or internships at entities that handle these issues.Pre-registration is encouraged. D.C. Bar membership is not required to attend.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the D.C. Bar Courts, Lawyers and the Administration of Justice Community. Cosponsored by the Administrative Law and Agency Practice Community, the District of Columbia Affairs Community, the Litigation Community, the Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Community, and Washington Council of Lawyers.