Our annual Summer Pro Bono and Public Interest Forum encourages summer associates and summer interns to make pro bono or public-interest work a part of their legal careers and provides an introduction to several different types of public-interest practice.
The 2021 Summer Forum was a six-part virtual series featuring Eric Holder, former United States Attorney our esteemed keynote followed by five panel discussions that introduced lawyers and law students to pro bono and public-interest career options and volunteer opportunities. The panel discussions took place on:
- Non-Litigation Pro Bono on Thursday, June 3 – recap here
- Poverty Law on Thursday, June 10 – recap here
- Human Rights & Immigration on Thursday, June 10 – recap here
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties on Thursday, June 17 – recap here
- Criminal Law & Death Penalty on Thursday, June 17 – recap here
A single registration provided access to all three days of Summer Forum sessions, and recordings of each session were sent to all registered attendees.
The recap of Eric Holder’s keynote conversation is here.
You can see photos and live tweets from the Summer Forum using #SumFo21.
To learn more about our past Summer Forums, check out the links below.
Photos and live tweets from the 2020 Summer Forum on our social media using #SumFo20.