Our annual Summer Pro Bono and Public Interest Forum encourages summer associates and summer interns to make pro bono or public-interest work a part of their legal careers and provides an introduction to several different types of public-interest practice.
The 2021 Summer Forum will be a six-part virtual series featuring Eric Holder, former United States Attorney our esteemed keynote followed by five panel discussions that introduced lawyers and law students to pro bono and public-interest career options and volunteer opportunities. The panel discussions will take place on:
- Non-Litigation Pro Bono on Thursday, June 3 starting at 1:15 pm ET
- Poverty Law on Thursday, June 10 starting at Noon ET
- Human Rights & Immigration on Thursday, June 10 starting at 1:15 pm ET
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties on Thursday, June 17 starting at noon ET
- Criminal Law & Death Penalty on Thursday, June 17 starting at 1:15 pm ET
A single registration provides access to all three days of Summer Forum sessions, and recordings of each session will be sent to all registered attendees.
Register here. Early bird pricing available until May 1.
You can see photos and live tweets from the Summer Forum using #SumFo21.
To learn more about our past Summer Forums, check out the links below.
Photos and live tweets from the 2020 Summer Forum on our social media using #SumFo20.